We've uploaded 16 new design templates including Youtube thumbnails, Facebook photo templates, Instagram story designs, and plenty more.
Pssst. There are new templates waiting for you.
Facebook posting is back!
It's been an extremely difficult process, but Stencil has finally been verified for direct posting to Facebook again! You can now post images directly from Stencil to your Facebook Pages.
Note: As of August 1st, 2018, Facebook no longer allows direct posting to Profiles from third-party services. If you have Pages linked to your account, you can now post to those again directly from Stencil.
Over 35,000 New Premium Icons
This month we've added 35,000+ new premium icons to Stencil from our friends at ThoseIcons and RoundIcons. We've taken care of all the licensing so you can use these exclusive icons however you want, in any of your images!
We've added 20 new templates this month. Enjoy a wide variety of new designs, including promotional graphics, Halloween specials, Instagram stories, web ads, and many more.
500,000 New Stock Photos
A whole new giant collection of amazing images have been added to the Photos section. As always, these are safe for personal or commercial use, no attribution required. Enjoy!
Cropping is here!
It's been a long time in the making, but cropping is finally here. Not only that, but it's also the best way to crop! Now you can:
- Crop multiple standard shapes (rectangles, squares, circles, rounded rectangles and ovals)
- Custom cropping shapes (heart, triangle, star, badge and sticker)
- The ability to automatically trim any whitespace or transparent padding around an image
- The option to download the cropped image, save it to your account, or add it right to the image you're designing
- Right-click to crop instantly from our browser extensions
There are a few ways to crop a photo:
- Right-click any thumbnail in the Photos, Uploads or Logo/Watermarks and select "Crop" to open the cropping tool.
- Click any image in the canvas and select "Crop" from the toolbar that appears.
- Using one of the Stencil browser extensions, you can right-click images on web pages and select to crop right from there.
100+ New Google Fonts!
Little weekend surprise for y'all! We just added over 100 new Google Fonts, available to use right from within Stencil. Here's a little screenshot of the new ones available:
More to come!
New Design Templates Every Week
Pssst! We've got something exciting to share. There are 16 new design templates waiting for you in the Featured Templates section. Enjoy a brand-new collection of designs in a variety of categories, from business and ads to quirky blog posts.
Save Colors & Eyedropper Tool
We've rebuilt our color pickers from the ground up! Now you can save your favorite colors and use our new eyedropper tool to pick colors from anywhere in the canvas. Gone are the days of having to remember your brand HEX code!
59,000+ Icons Bringing Us Over 1,000,000
We've just added over 59,000 amazing new icons from our friends over at Icons8, many of which are color. They're all safe to use for personal or commercial use, as you'd always expect from Stencil. This takes us to over 1,000,000 icons in total now!
No published changelogs yet.
Surely Stencil will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree