It's been a long time in the making, but cropping is finally here. Not only that, but it's also the best way to crop! Now you can:
- Crop multiple standard shapes (rectangles, squares, circles, rounded rectangles and ovals)
- Custom cropping shapes (heart, triangle, star, badge and sticker)
- The ability to automatically trim any whitespace or transparent padding around an image
- The option to download the cropped image, save it to your account, or add it right to the image you're designing
- Right-click to crop instantly from our browser extensions
There are a few ways to crop a photo:
- Right-click any thumbnail in the Photos, Uploads or Logo/Watermarks and select "Crop" to open the cropping tool.
- Click any image in the canvas and select "Crop" from the toolbar that appears.
- Using one of the Stencil browser extensions, you can right-click images on web pages and select to crop right from there.